Bob Ainuu Afamasaga
“Talofa or Hi. Thanks for visiting our website. In short, we are in the business of giving away FREE information that were given to us and license a few of our discoveries and inventions such as the “24 DNA Kit”. We are very excited to bring our “24 DNA Kit” to the world to migrate the old and obsolete Blood Transfusion industry to Blood Fractions technology. The migration of Blood Fractions technology will be dependent on our discovery of the “2 Blood Types and 24 DNA Master Sequences.” NO TWO BLOOD TYPES are compatible or the same as each Blood Type is each person’s UNIQUE DNA equivalent. Blood Types are the cellular expressions of the DNA and DNA is the molecular expressions of the Blood Types. The reason why Blood Transfusion appears to work is due to the resilience of the human body to adapt to survive. But Blood Fractions are like ignition Keys to the immune system and is the RIGHT technology to save lives. Tell your medical provider NOT to give you Blood Transfusion BUT Blood Fractions!”
Hi, my name is Bob Afamasaga also known as Bob Ainuu Afamasaga. I am one of the Co-Founders and Chairman of 24 DNA, a privately held company in Sacramento, California. I’m a graduate from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, and Central Michigan University aside from other things.
I am very excited to share with you these few “gifts” that were given to us that formed the foundation of all our discoveries. Information about these discoveries are freely available throughout our website;
1. Biology-Genetics: “Human Genetic Blueprint and Its Contents,” Genetic Periodic Table, 24 DNA Kit that upgrades the work of the following Nobel Prize recipients; James Watson, Francis Crick, Maurice Wilkins and others,
2. Physic: Super Standard Model Of Elementary Particles And Periodic Table. First to postulate the NEW structure of the ATOM that corroborates current discoveries of the Anti-Electron, Anti-Proton, Anti-Neutron, HIGGS Boson, Majorana, Techni-HIGGS, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Black Holes, Super Novae and so forth that upgrade the work of the following Noble Prize recipients; Sheldon Glashow, Steven Weinberg, Abdus Salam, and Peter Higgs. Also the work of the following scientists; Robert Brout, François Englert, Gerald Guralnik, C. R. Hagen, Tom Kibble and many others.
3.Chemistry: 2 New Periodic Tables with 10 Periods, 5 Blocks, 50 Groups, 218 Elements and 218 Anti-Element [Extended Periodic Table has 16 Periods and 518 Elements and Anti-Elements] that upgrades Mendeleev’s Table and Nobel Prize recipient Glenn T. Seaborg’s work. The first Table illustrate 218 Elements that showed what Dark Matter are made of and the second Table illustrate 218 Anti-Elements which are Majorana Elements that composed Dark Energy. Also postulate the identities of 4 Elements (113, 115, 117, 118) that are unknown on the current Periodic Table,
4. Cosmology: 2 new Galaxy Periodic Table that upgrades Dr. Edwin Hubble’s Fork Tuning and others Classification Systems.
We thank all those of the past and present who have contributed to our knowledge and understanding of each of the above fields of study as we continue to move forward with what we now have. We hope that you can come on board as a Colleague, Mentor, Business Partner or Business Associate or all of the above to further our understanding of the above stated fields of study but more so take our “gifts” to the masses.
As one of the Co-Founders, I’m always open for new ideas and suggestions to better our service and delivery. Again, thanks in advance for visiting and sharing our information with your friends, family members and colleagues. Contact me at email@example.com if you have further or any questions.
What others are saying;
“American Samoa is chock full of local/world class celebrities too numerous to mention in these pages; here’s a few of well known celebs. Inventor-scientist Bob Ainuu Afamasaga has written a number of books on science related topics. Some of his works include ‘Understanding Your DNA’ and ‘Mind.’ He’s a DNA specialist with an impressive number of articles and tomes to his credit. He has invented technology used to test for blood types.” American Samoa by Fred C. Wilson III. See complete article at http://www.hackwriters.com/SamoaFW.htm
“I am honored to write to you on Mr. Afamasaga’s behalf and respectfully support his nomination. I am confident Bob Afamasaga would be an incomparable representative Of your nation.” Letter of Recommendation for Western Samoa’s Ambassador to the United Nations, US Secretary of Health and Human Services and former Governor of Wisconsin, Tommy Thompson [Picture to your left, shaking hands with Governor Thompson after a political rally.]
“Congratulations on your selection as the “Best of the Best”… Your selection is indicative of your professionalism, hard work, and dedication to duty.” M. Gary Alkire, General, USAF
“. . . Attitude is a positive one and well disciplined to the rigors of solid scholarship…’ can do’ approach was clearly evident to me in all his written/oral performance…” Herbert Harris, Professor, CMU.
” . .. When not volunteering for various organizations or teaching Consumer Alert seminars for the public…Bob is busy assisting and educating people…” Pleasanton Business Connection, April 2001
“Bob is passionate about the need for education on legal issues…” Fremont Business Review, July 2001
“Bob Afamasaga has taught Junior Achievement programs many times before, but last Friday was a little different. He was handing out certificates of achievement to developmentally disabled students at Dolon Elementary School,” Old program teaches new student, Pleasanton Weekly, March 31, 2000
< ".. .Because of his well-rounded education and communicative skills, he was chosen as an adjunct instructor at the 21st Air Force Professional Military Education Center specializing in world affairs." David Marcrander, Colonel, USAF
"Certificate of Appreciation" Awarded to Bob Afamasaga In recognition of outstanding support through performance of duties toward the fulfillment of the Aviation and Transportation Security Act," William H Wade II (June 2, 2004), Federal Security Director and Ron Pelayo (Jan 31, 2006), Federal Security Director.
1. "Certificate Of Appreciation" and Bonus ($5k). Ron Pelayo, Federal Security Director, June 2, 2006
2. "Certificate Of Appreciation" and Bonus. William H. Wade II, Federal Security Director, June 2, 2004.
3. "Elk Grove author champion legal insurance," Elk Grove Citizen, December 5, 2001
4. "Ambassador of the Month," Pleasanton Chamber, Business Connection, April 2001
5. "Old program teaches new student," Pleasanton Weekly, March 31, 2000
6. "Ambassador of the Month," Pleasanton Chamber, Business Connection, May, 2000
7. "Insurance may bring savings when lawyers help is needed," San Ramon Valley Times, Contra Costa Times, and Valley Times, April 2000
8. "Fourth Graders Get Business Savvy," The Independent, June 16, 1999
9. "Correctional Worker of the Year, 1998" letter from Constance Reese, Warden
10. US Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons- "Employee of the Year,' Monday Morning Highlights, June 1, 1998
11. Letter of Recommendation for appointment as Western Samoa Ambassador to the United Nation from General Hinkle, USAF
12. Letter of Recommendation for appointment as Western Samoa Ambassador to the~ United Nation from US Secretary of Health and Services, Tommy Thompson.
13. Letter of Recommendation for appointment as Western Samoa Ambassador to the~ United Nation from Richard Sula, Colonel, USAF
14. Letter of Recommendation for appointment as Western Samoa Ambassador to the~ United Nation from Dr. Herbert Garris, Professor, Central Michigan University
15. "Security police specialist shares unique family history," by SSgt Jan Kust, Flying
Badger Magazine, 1993
16. "Bases announces yearly awards winners," Airlift Dispatch, February 26, 1988
17. "Airman handles ambitions, tribe through compromise," by Jacob Sullum, The North Charleston, 1987
18. "Airman has record year," Checkout Magazine, May/June 1986
19. "Westmoreland lauds 4 Servicemen," Terry Joyce, Post Courier Reporter, Charleston, SC
20. "Airman reaches high for master's," Checkout Magazine, May/June
21. "Narrative justification for Twelve Outstanding Airman of the Year," 43rd Services Squadron
22. "Airman of the Year," 43rd Military Wing Brochure